Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Southpaw

Here is a little video that we took of Mitchell eating his morning cereal. He enjoys trying to feed himself. He doesn't always hit his mouth, so he has to get a little guidance from us :) We've noticed that he continues to favor his left hand - will he be a southpaw? Jacob's dad says he will not because the natural swirl on the back/top of his head goes clockwise. If he was going to be a lefty the swirl would go counterclockwise. My dad is left-handed, so I tried to see which way his hair swirls, but he doesn't have enough hair left to tell!!! If any of you know left-handed guys, check out their swirl and let me know if the old wive's tale is true.



We had our first REAL babysitter last night. Jacob and I attended an annual bowl-a-thon with work at Lucky Strike in the Power & Light District. We left home at about 6pm and the babysitter gal reported that Mitchell was asleep by 7pm, so I think she had a pretty easy job.

Speaking of bowling, guess won the big prize for getting the overall high score? ME!!! I averaged a 140ish. When the heck did I become a good bowler?!?! I won a digital picture frame, which I'm so excited about. We've given them as gifts a few times now and now I have one of my own! Yeah!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your bowling score! So glad your first experience leaving Mitchell was a good one!
Love the video!
MOM

Amanda Stehlik said...

I can't believe how good he is at feeding himself!!!

Anonymous said...

Mitchell feeds himself so well--he is so well coordinated!

Mandi--so glad you won a digital picture frame. I love ours.

Jacob--After Mitchell reads the paper and carries out the trash, maybe he can drive down to see Gran & Pops!