Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, June 16, 2008

How could you not miss this little guy?!?!

Jacob went to Houston this week for work, and I thought he might miss Mitchell, so I told him that I'd try to post several new pictures.
Thanks to all of you who have posted comments or sent emails following up on daycare. I'm liking it better already. He seems pretty happy (see above for proof) and continues to nap and eat well for them, so I'm feeling much better about things. He's getting on a pretty good nap schedule too. One 1 hr nap in the morning and a 2ish hour nap in the afternoon. It works out nice because he's at daycare for about 6-7 hours and he sleeps for 3 hours of it. It works out wonderful for me because I pick him up about the time he wakes up from his long nap, so he's even happier than normal to see me!

1 comment:

Court said...

Super cute! I just saw your countdown to his birthday. I decided I needed one for Mallory too. So I now have one on our blog. I will give you full credit. :)