Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

My, how we have grown....


Each month on the 27th, I try to get a picture of Mitchell in his little rocking chair, so that I can see how much he's changed.

2 months old - February 27th



3 months old - March 27th



4 months old - April 27th




5 months old - May 27th



We have the big BAPTISM this weekend, so both of our families are coming in town. Looking forward to having lots of family photos to blog.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Neat idea...I wish I would have done that. He is such a cutie!

Kristen Seager

Lisa said...

I think he looks overall about the same size between 4 and 5 months, but he looks so at ease in the chair in the new picture. He's like a little grown up! What a great expression!

Anonymous said...

Mitchell looks happier and more animated each month--what fun it is to watch him grow!