Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Fruit loops, Lucky Charms.....

...or rice cereal. Those were Mitchell's selections for his first food EVER, and to our surprise he chose rice cereal. :) As you can tell by the attached video, he wasn't quite sure what to think at first, but slowly warmed up to it. Watch for the little shiver/shake that he does after the taste first registers with him. Too funny!

Click here for a slideshow of feeding pictures like the one above.

The pediatrician's instructions were to start rice cereal at 5 1/2 months. We'll start veggies in a few weeks, so I'm sure we'll have another video for your viewing pleasure!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh....You had everyone here in the office standing aroung watching with tears running down their faces. They were laughing SOOOOOO hard!! That is priceless!!!

Amanda Stehlik said...

Love the shiver! I think I did that the other day with the first drink of a stiff cocktail!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh...he is so frickin' cute! Have I said that before? Love it. -Kristen S.