Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, June 09, 2008

Daddy Daycare closed its doors :(

Today was Jacob's last day of paternity leave. :( I'm actually not quite sure if he's as sad about it as I am. Ha! He would certainly agree that the time with Mitchell has been very good for all of us....but he's ready to get back to work. We took Mitchell to daycare today for a few hours to give him a little trial run before his first REAL day tomorrow. The girls said he did pretty well, but it's just hard to know! He didn't nap very long - although maybe that's expected in new surroundings. We'll see how tomorrow goes.

Here is a picture of my sister, Kelli and Mitchell before he heads off to his first daycare experience. Check out his cute little sandals. Jacob's sister, Katy, bought them for him. Aren't they adorable? Question - can I refer to them as 'flip-flops', eventhough they will never likely actually make the sound, since he's not walking?

First of MANY 1st day of "school" pictures :)

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I don't know, Mandi. Seems like he should have at least worn pants to school! Ha ha! I remember when "onesies" were cool in junior high and early high school. I believe we called them "body suits" and they gave a nice tucked-in look under my Z. Cavarici jeans!!

Amanda Stehlik said...

Yeah, you can call them flip flops! He's so cute...I just wish I could reach through the screen and feel his fuzzy hair!