Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Gangsta Baby



Yo, yo, peeps. Check out my new hat. Don't I look cool? (except for my squished ear?)


I sure like it :) Yes, my mommy knows that it does not match this outfit...we were just trying it on for size. It stays at daycare now so that I can wear it when we go on our daily walks. The daycare gal (the one that we like) said I even kept it on my head for the whole walk...but I took it off at the very end and started chewing on it.
*******************
THE SLEEP FOG HAS LIFTED! Mitchell only got up TWICE last night - a recent record - and each time he was back to sleep in 20 minutes or less. He didn't even stir this morning until 7:20! I think I have bedsores from getting so much uninterupted sleep! I honestly felt like a new woman this morning...maybe this will last?!?! I had to brag on him because I felt like I only post about the challenging nights....kind of like how we typically only complain about our husbands when they do something wrong. Our girlfriends usually don't get the hear the stories about all of the great things they do! :)

I got my first "dreaded call" from daycare today. Mitchell started running a slight fever due to the shots that he got yesterday. I took him some Tylenol and it was back down in no time. Hope all "daycare calls" are that easy!

Jacob is home again- yeah! Mitchell was so excited to see him - he even stayed up a few hours later than normal. He did that the last time my mom came to visit too...she arrived close to his bedtime, just like Jacob did tonight. I think he's so excited to see them that he can't sleep! There is just some "fun quotient" that daddys have that mommys don't have. That's okay - I think mommys make up for it with their TLC.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute duds!
So glad you got some much deserved sleep!

Lisa said...

Squished ear or not, that fella is adorable! I finally watched his cereal slideshow -- love how "his" commentary aligns so perfectly with his facial expressions. Lots of laughs while watching that!