Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Collage

I made my first attempt at a collage....this one is for the Grandma's. I know you have a hard time picking one picture to be your computer background. Now you don't have to pick just one! Give it a try and let me know how it works! :) The top two are pictures of Mitchell in his baptism outfit. Although we have a lot of great pictures of Mitchell's baptism, I wanted to get just a few pictures of him by himself in his little outfit, before he outgrows it!!! The other two are ones that I've already posted.


"Once he starts cereal, he'll sleep longer." That is a direct quote from probably 12 different people or books. Seems to be the opposite last night! First of all, he didn't go to bed until after 9pm, which is LATE for him! He woke up atleast 4 times during the night and then was up for good at 5:30am. Only to take a nap from 6:30 to 8:30. Hopefully he'll take a good afternoon nap at daycare today and be back on schedule tonight. We'll see...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the collage--what a great background! His baptism outfit is so cute. The cereal pictures are classic--his expressions are adorable.

Thanks again.

Chris, Celeste & Cass said...

Those pics are great . . . I'm so impressed with your photography! If you get tired of EY, you definitely have something to fall back on! :)