Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Macallan is THREE Months Old!

How can he really be 3 months old already? Our family is so enriched by this little guy! He is the happiest baby..certainly the easiest of our three. He is totally adored by his big brothers, and his parents :)






I am completely in love with this picture below. It has become the wallpaper on my cell phone and I smile everytime I look at it.





I had a photo assistant (Maverick) help me with the monthly chair picture below. My assistant is standing to my right - can you tell?







Here he is, helping Macallan smile.


And after he was done helping, he just had to have a picture of his own. I love the look on his face here. :)





Daddy kisses are the best (next to Mommy kisses)


Our recent developmental achievement - Macallan found his hands. He likes to use his hands to reach out for toys...he also really likes the taste of them!




The three month mark also marks the end of my maternity leave from PwC, so I returned this week. I continue to work part-time (usually two or three days a week). Our nanny now watches three boys while I work.We are completely in love with our littlest man. He is the perfect addition to our family! We are fully confident that he was heaven sent!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Gran Karen said...

You have the cutest children in the world! I love Macallan's happy face on your cell phone wallpaper. He's also on my desktop - my co-workers smile every time they see him.

Thanks for all your wonderful pictures!