Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Super Bowl Fun!

We got together with our neighbors on Sunday to watch the annual Superbowl.

Maverick was excited to see his girlfriend, Grace again.


They put together an elaborate list of bets, including 20 bets in all! Including some "personality" bets for each of the adults. My bet was "How many pictures will Mandi take?" The over/under was 7.5....I was over in the first 20 minutes.
Jacob's bet was "How many beers will he consume?" The over/under was 5.5....he was over too!

Look at this list of bets!




Guess who the grand prize winner was....yep, yours truly. Here I am receiving my superbowl ring!  I have to admit that I honestly didn't even know which two teams were playing until I had to place my bets...there was no skill involved!




Matt and Jacob each won some other "side" bets, so they are showing off their loot below.



Fun times had by all! :)

Posted by Picasa

No comments: