Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Hint, hint.....

....Snow, we want you to melt away!  We're READY for spring (again!)

Mitchell learned this little ditty at his pre-school and LOVES to perform it :)  Apparently, he has grown to expect a laugh at the end because when we don't laugh, he tells us that he's going to do it again and we're expected to laugh afterwards. Now that makes me laugh!


In case you can't make out the words....

I'm a little snowman, short and fat
Here is my broomstick, here is my hat
When the sun comes out, I melt away
Down, down, down, down, Oops....I'm a puddle.

2 comments:

Pat Bays said...

Mitchell,
Grandma loves your snowman song. It's soooo cute.

Chris, Celeste & Cass said...

Looks like he might by the next American Idol! :)